Melbourne is one of the world’s most liveable cities – but it’s also a pretty expensive place to live and visit.
Pre-purchasing tickets also saves you time – and if you’re visiting Melbourne then organising things like airport transfers and local SIM cards ahead of time can save you stress too.
Find Hotels and Airbnbs near Melbourne, Australia
What is Klook?
Klook provides tickets to local attractions, day tours, airport transfers, transport options, pocket wifi rentals and local SIM cards for over 300+ destinations around the world – and very often at an exclusive discount.
Discount Melbourne Airport Transfers
A taxi from Melbourne Airport to Melbourne CBD can cost an arm and a leg – so a better airport transfer option is to catch the Skybus. It’s a 24/7 bus service between Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and Melbourne City, Southbank Docklands, St Kilda and Ringwood. Using Klook you can book an open-dated Skybus ticket and skip the line.
Klook also has tickets for Avalon Airport Skybus transfers to Melbourne City, shared private Melbourne Airport transfer to Melbourne City, or private Melbourne Airport transfer to Melbourne City. I book a private airport transfer with a van for my family of 4 and our luggage from Footscray to Melbourne Airport for approximately $60 one way, less than the cost of a taxi or for airport parking.
Discount Melbourne Attractions
- SEA Life Melbourne Aquarium, including the Shark Dive Xtreme Experience! – Read my review
- Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne – Read my review
- Melbourne Sea Life Aquarium and Legoland Discovery Centre combined ticket
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel – Read my review
- Werribee Open Range Zoo, including the Off Road Safari and Sunset Safari Experience – Read my review
- Melbourne Zoo – Read my review
- Healesville Sanctuary – Read my review
- Melbourne Museum – Read my review
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Read my review
- Puffing Billy Steam Train – Read my review
- Eureka Skydeck
- iVenture Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass which offer entry to over 30 of Melbourne’s best attractions and tours including City Bus Tours, Eureka Sky Deck, Melbourne Star, Melbourne Aquarium and a river cruise.
- Melbourne City Sightseeing Bus
- Melbourne Sightseeing Tours
- Queen Victoria Market Ultimate Foodie Tour
- Official ‘Neighbours’ Tour
- Melbourne Sports Lovers Tour
- Melbourne Morning City Sightseeing Tour
- Melbourne Coffee Lovers Tour
- Melbourne Dumpling Discovery Tour
- Melbourne Food Crawl
- Melbourne Shopping Tour
- Melbourne Vintage Op Shop Tour
- Melbourne Outlet Shopping Tour ‘Bargains and Bubbles’
- Melbourne Gardens Tour
- Melbourne Gold Fever Walking Tour
Save up even more during your Melbourne City Adventure when you avail of the Klook Pass Melbourne City! The all-in-one pass will give you access to Melbourne’s top activities and all-time favourite Melbourne attractions like the Old Melbourne Gaol, SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, Melbourne Skydeck, Melbourne Zoo, Legoland and more.
The Melbourne City Klook Pass is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and gives you the flexibility to book whenever you want. Plus, the more activities you see, the more you save!
Discount Phillip Island Attractions
- Phillip Island Day Tour from Melbourne
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Wild Oceans EcoBoat tour
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Seal Watching Cruise
- Cape Woolamai Cruise
- The Nobbies Antarctic Journey – Read my review
- A Maze‘N Things – Read my review
The Mornington Peninsula is Melbourne’s summer playground!
The Yarra Valley wine region is one of Melbourne’s most popular day trips.
With Klook you can save money on a Yarra Valley Wine Tour, a Yarra Valley Tandem Skydive or even Hot Air Ballooning in Melbourne or the Yarra Valley.
Discount Great Ocean Road Attractions
The Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s most iconic driving routes, with the sea on one side and the mountains on the other.
Discount Ballarat Attractions
Visit Victoria’s historic Ballarat and Goldfields region with Klook!
How to use Klook
Booking tickets through Klook is super easy. Use your phone or desktop to book, receive tickets by email (some tickets are instant, some require 24-48 hours to confirm) and then gain access to attractions by scanning the ticket on your phone or printing it out.
The Klook app is also very easy to use to keep track of your trip bookings and reminds you when you’re booked for each activity. Make sure you download the app from Apple Store and the Google Play before you depart on your trip.
If you’re a new customer of Klook then you can get an exclusive $10 discount off your first booking. Just use the promo code: KLKXTOT and you get $10 off any Klook Activity with $100 minimum spend. The code is only valid for new users in Australia and New Zealand.
You can also collect Klook Credits for each Klook booking you make and for leaving a review. Each booking equal to HKD$10 gives you 10 credits and a review earns you 80 credits. You can use your Klook Credits to receive even further discounts off bookings through Klook!
Read more about using Klook for interstate and international travel
Click here for the best 100 things to do in Melbourne with kids
This post was published in partnership with Klook and contains affiliate links. If you book using the links there is no extra cost to you and I earn a small commission that helps me to provide free, valuable and useful information for you! Thanks Joyce