Merry People make the best Kids Gumboots
Merry People Bobbi Gumboots are hands down the best children’s gumboots around. They’re warm and comfortable for splashing in puddles, easy to put on and take off for childcare and perfect for stomping across wet sports grounds.
These are the gumboots kids will be begging to wear every day of the year – we like to wear ours even when it's not raining!
Meet the Bobbi Kids Gumboot
These gumboots for kids aren’t just the cutest in the Merry People family, they’re also exceptionally good quality and really practical.
Using the same technology as the adult Bobbi gumboots, kids Bobbi gumboots have additional grip and tread on the sole, making them steadier for play in the wet.
Kids Bobbi boots have the same great features as the adult styles:
- The natural rubber gumboots are 100% waterproof;
- They are lined with neoprene (wetsuit material) to keep feet cosy and have a removable neoprene insole;
- The ankle-style boot can be worn all year round;
- They are made from vegan rubber;
- They are designed with arch support and are comfortable to wear all day long. We wear ours bushwalking and around the city;
- They are light, so little feet won’t be weighed down with clunky boots making them the best gumboots for toddlers;
- They are available in five colours, from neutral to bright colours. They look great with any outfit!
- They come in kids sizes AU5 through to Youth AU4; and
- Standard shipping is free in Australia.
If you are looking for durable kids shoes, look no further than Merry People. They’re built to be hardwearing and their unisex design makes them ideal to hand down between siblings.
Shop online at Merry People, to get the best gumboots for babies, toddlers and kids.
Read my review of Merry People's gumboots
Best bookshops for kids in Melbourne
Things to do with kids when it's wet in Melbourne
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase using the links there is no extra cost to you and I earn a small commission that helps me to provide free, valuable and useful information for you! Thanks, Joyce