The Messy Shed is every parent and child’s come true. During each 45-minute session kids have fun playing with paint, mud, water and craft materials – and parents relax knowing that they don’t have to clean up!
Every week is a different theme. For our visit it is all about Creepy Crawlies, so bugs abound.
Having said that, Baby 2.0 is most fascinated by the glass-cleaning station and the pegboard with ball run.
I particularly like the magnetic wall where various pipes can be stuck together to create a different sort of ball run experience.
Kids can also get messy searching for bugs, sifting through a sensory play table based on The Hungry Caterpillar or just go wild with the paint wall.
Find Hotels and Airbnbs near The Messy Shed, Frankston
The real highlight of the morning is walking away from all the paint and dirt and foam, knowing that Baby 2.0 has had fun but I don’t have to clean up.
Make a day of it and find more places to go with kids in Frankston
Click here for places to go with kids on the Mornington Peninsula.
Click here for the best places to go and things to do with toddlers and babies in Melbourne
- Each session runs for 45 minutes;
- Session times are 9.30am and 10.45am daily;
- Sessions are $12 per child;
- Bookings are recommended though it is possible to drop-in subject to availability;
- Aprons are provided but best to pack a change of clothes for everyone;
- Dress your children in old clothes and shoes that they can get messy