Comfort, function and style – Lululemon sportswear is all you’ll need to wear while keeping active this summer.
Warmer weather is coming. Go get it this season with lightweight activewear that keeps you chasing the sun. Whether you’re hitting the pavement or spending time at the beach, Lululemon has the gear to help you get the most out of summer. Light, airy, go-anywhere essentials have arrived and you can see them all at Lululemon.
The summer collection has been designed with innovative fabrics that will help you feel comfortable in the heat. With sweat-wicking properties, abrasion-resistance, four-way stretch and breathability, you’ll be covered from sunrise to after dark.
However you like to sweat, you’re sure to find your new favourite summer styles. Not sure where to start? Here are my top picks:
Lululemon Summer Activewear
Discover unbelievably soft, lightweight and breathable gear that keeps up from day to night. Comfort and style collide with these casual styles:
- The Everywhere Belt Bag will be your go to for days on the move. Keep your essentials close in this trending and versatile belt bag, giving you the freedom of both hands to manage whatever your day throws at you.
- The All Yours Tee is made from softer-than-soft cotton and an oversized silhouette that will have you feeling breezy and comfortable through even the longest summer day.
Breathable and sweat-wicking workout pieces like these are sure to take every rep further than the last:
- Even the hottest workouts are handled in the ultra-breathable and quick-drying Wunder Train short. Engineered with another trademark fabric from Lululemon, Everlux™ is their fastest drying fabric, so these are perfect for those who love a higher intensity workout.
- For those who love a pocket, they’ve also just released a pocket version of this short: Wunder Train High-Rise Short with Pockets 8″.
- The Lululemon Energy Bra is a staple for your activewear wardrobe. This Sports Bra offers medium support, so can handle most of your workouts with ease. It also comes in a long-line version, which has a thicker underband for a more comfortable fit beneath the bust. For those who prefer high-support, there’s an Energy Bra, B–DDD Cups High-Support variation too.
For those who prefer a looser style short, Lululemon has a few great options:
- Their stand-out Track That Mid-Rise Lined Short 5″ feature a soft and comfortable inner-lining and a little zippered side pocket for your essentials. The leg opening is nice and wide to accommodate a long stride without restriction. It includes some great colour options including a recent favourite ‘Sonic Pink’ for those who like to add a little brightness to their run (or walk).
- The Swiftly Tech Racerback Crop Tank Top has a seamless construction to minimise chafing during your sweatiest workouts and this collection is made with another of Lululemon’s innovative fabrics: Silverescent™ technology, powered by X-STATIC®, inhibiting the growth of odour-causing bacteria on the garment. The Crop length meets the waistband of high-rise leggings, however for those who prefer a little more length in their tops, opt for the full length version: Swiftly Tech Racerback Tank Top 2.0. There are so many colours to choose from, as well as a short sleeve and long sleeve version, check out the full collection.
Yoga gear is what Lululemon is known best for and there’s a reason for it. The buttery-soft Align™ Collection is made from Nulu™ fabric – you really have to feel it to believe it.
- The lululemon Align™ High-Rise Short 6″ feels weightless on the body, paired perfectly for yoga flow on a hot summer’s day, Bikram Yoga fans or even a Pilates class in the hot room. There’s a range of colour options to suit your style and the shorts also come in a 8” and a Super High-Rise 10” length for anyone who prefers a little more leg coverage. These shorts are also great for lounging in. Opt for the lululemon Align™ High-Rise Short with Pockets which pair perfectly with that oversized silhouette of the All Yours Crew above, so you can maximise comfort and versatility, whatever your day has in store.
- The Lululemon Align™ Waist-Length Tank Top – this is the signature Align Tank Top loved by Yogi’s with a little extra waist coverage for anyone who prefers to flow that way.
A whole new collection of swimwear has landed at Lululemon for summer this year. My top picks include:
- Waterside One-Piece Swimsuit which comes in two beautiful pastel colours for that poolside vibe all summer long and features a low back design for some added style.
- Waterside Mid-Rise Swim Bottom comes in all your favourite colours to match your favourite style of top (there’s a few to choose from). The medium coverage will feel modest as it covers your hip without cutting up too high at the back.
Maximise every minute this summer with Lululemon’s lightweight and resilient gear.
This post has been sponsored by Lululemon.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase using the links there is no extra cost to you and I earn a small commission that helps me to provide free, valuable and useful information for you! Thanks, Joyce