Every week there are 8 flavours on rotation. We are invited to try their week 1 menu consisting of a mix of traditional to unexpected flavours.
All the hot chocolates are whisked with callettes of the finest Belgian couverture chocolate. The ingredients and garnishes are made on site, paired with the type of chocolate most suitable for the flavour.
My favourite flavours are Nutella (a bestseller), salted caramel and roasted macadamia, while the flavours like Turkish delight and bubblegum are too sweet for me.
After trying out the hot chocolates, doing some free chocolate tastings and chocolate shopping, make sure you stay for morning or afternoon tea in the café.
They have colouring-in activities and outdoor toys for when the weather’s good, so kids will be happy.
The chefs are all European trained patisserie chefs (who specialise in chocolate). We try the chocolate brownie, chocolate mousse gateau and white chocolate and berry parfait.
The brownie is particularly spectacular – a crunchy outer housing an oozy centre. It is served with ice cream that’s churned from local milk and cream and is made fresh on premises.
If you haven’t had enough chocolate the desserts come with a shot of milk, dark and white chocolate from the chocolate wheels by the counter, so remember to specify what chocolate shot you’d like!
- Pram access;
- high chairs;
- indoor play – colouring-in;
- outdoor play – toys;
- disabled toilet;
- change table;
- free parking;
- 31 different hot chocolate flavours over 31 days; Eight different hot chocolate creations introduced to the menu each week.
- Each hot chocolate is served with an extra shot of hot couverture chocolate plus a handcrafted giant marshmallow;
- Free entry, free chocolate tastings & watch Chocolatiers at work;
- 40 acres of grounds to explore, set amongst rolling vineyards; and
- 45 minute session sampling a selection of eight different limited edition hot chocolate flavours $20 per person. PLUS choose from over 50 ingredients to make three different chocolate flavoured spoons – then just add to hot milk at home and create your own personalised, decadent hot chocolates. Bookings required.
- Vote for your favourite flavour throughout the festival for your chance to win your body weight in our one kilo chocolate mega bars!