Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq features six disco animated bowling lanes…
….sixty-seven arcade and ticket games, an interactive 3D XD Theatre…
…dodgems and even virtual reality games.
You can win tickets to redeem for fun prizes!
It is brightly lit and pretty noisy with all those games going on as well as the music, so it may not suit all people.
For the adults there is a full-service cocktail bar shaking up some eye-catching, Instagrammable concoctions.
The kitchen serves American diner-inspired food. While there is no ‘kids menu’ as such a lot of it is kid-friendly. Think hot dogs, burgers, pizzas and fries….some with a little carnivalesque twist.
Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq also have several function spaces which are perfect for corporate events, Christmas parties and children’s birthday parties.
We are invited to sample their kids birthday party package, which includes game credit on a Bank of Archie Bros tap and pay card and catered party food – in this case, chicken tenders and chips.
From the menu, you can add extras such as these elaborate loaded milkshakes! These towers of syrup, whipped cream AND lollies are sure to draw gasps from guests.
From the main menu the adults get to sample some similarly lolly-coloured cocktails as well as burgers in every hue under the sun – one even comes with a syringe of cheese! Note everything can be made vegan or vegetarian on request (the head chef is vegan).
Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq is a fun place to hang out with the kids, with arcade games costing between $2 and $5. Baby 2.0 LOVES Mario Kart and wants to return as soon as possible!
Their kids party packages would be great for older kids who are perhaps too old for play centres – and you can guarantee lots of colourful shots while the kids and kidults have fun!
Click here for other family-friendly places to visit at The District Docklands – The Lost Forests, Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, ArtVo and Chipmunks.
- There is no age limit;
- Walk-ins are welcome, with bookings only required for parties;
- All activities require a Bank of Archie Bros card to play – load the card with your desired amount;
- To ride the dodgem cars you must be at least 130cm or taller (approx 7-8 years old) or ride with someone this height;
- Due to liquor licensing after 8pm you must be over 18;
- BYO socks for bowling as you’ll be wearing hired shoes;
- dodgem cars require flat closed in shoes;
- best parking is West Carpark at The District Docklands;
- Arcade Games cost between $2 – $5;
- Kids party packages start at $34pp.