TOT: HOT OR NOT is the largest and longest-running site of its kind in Melbourne, Victoria – and our passion is to promote the best of Melbourne and Regional Victoria to residents and visitors.
In the last 12 months, over 1.1 million unique visitors viewed over 3.3 million pages!
The site contains 1000+ curated reviews and tips, gathered through 10 years of exploration and experience.
we'd love to chat
We would love to talk to you and your brand about how we can work together.
Generally, the opportunities for sponsored posts, brand campaigns and ambassadorships will be for any content relating to:
- family-friendly travel destinations and locations;
- family travel-related products and services;
- places to go and things to do with children; or
- child-friendly places to dine out.
Advertising and sponsorship
In the last 30 days, the site attracts 120,279 unique visitors and 207,723 page views each month. There are 19,000+ subscribers to the weekly newsletter and an engaged social media following across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
The majority of the audience is based in Melbourne, Australia. If your target market is families who live in Melbourne, Regional Victoria or Australia then advertising and sponsorship is an excellent way to promote your business.
If you’d like more information please request a media kit and rate card from Marlieke Kemp-Janssen, Affiliates & Partnerships Manager.
Unfortunately, the scale of the site means that I can no longer support free advertising for commercial businesses.
You’re welcome to send me a product for editorial consideration, although a feature/exposure on the blog or on social media is not guaranteed and is subject to my discretion. Any feature will be published to fit into the content schedule. If you would like any products returned it shall be at your own cost.
If you have a service or business you’d like me to review, please email Marlieke Kemp-Janssen, Affiliates & Partnerships Manager, at email@example.com.
In general, the total prize pool should be at least $300 in value and there is a small administration and content production fee for social media and blog post giveaways.
Please request a media kit and rate card.
Speaking and Consultancy
I am an experienced and confident speaker and workshop facilitator on a range of topics relating to online business, small business marketing and parenting.
Previous speaking engagements have included: ’10 Actions You Can Take Now for Online Success’ for Western BACE, a panellist at Maribyrnong City Council Business Breakfast, designing and delivering a marketing workshop for Footscray traders, appearing on She’s The Boss Ticker TV, speaking at a Melbourne Writers Festival on ‘Women and Success’ and as a panellist at the Feminist Family Salon on ‘What is Feminist Parenting’.
As an owner of three small businesses and with over 9+ years of experience in online business I am passionate about helping small business owners to turn their side hustle or hobby into a full-time income. I am available for one-on-one consultations, mentorships and group presentations and workshops. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
Media & Key Brand Collaborations
- Top 20 Australian Travel Blogs in 2019 & 2020 by Feedspot.
- Merlin Entertainments Australia Ambassador 2018-2020.
- Featured in Highpoint Life in Colour marketing campaign January 2018.
- Brand Ambassador for Bobux Shoes.
- Digital Storyteller/Influencer for Melbourne Writers Festival 2017.
- Photographer for SciencePlay Kids.
- Featured in The Age’s Melbourne Magazine as one of Melbourne’s top bloggers.
- Appeared in Bank of Melbourne’s TV ad ‘We Are Melbourne Made’ as a Melbourne maker.
- Featured in Maribyrnong City Council’s blog and Maribyrnong Leader for blog-related children’s art project.
- Sponsored posts with Croc’s Playcentres, City of Greater Dandenong, Spirit of Tasmania, Sebel Hotels, ZAAP, Klook, St Collins Lane, The Fathering Project, Circus Oz, Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne, Victoria University, Legoland Discovery Centre, Department of Education, Live Nation, Barkly Square, Stockland The Pines, Latitude Melbourne, Kidz Auto, City of Stonnington, Tourism Geelong & The Bellarine, Warner Bros Consumer Productions, Preston Market, Eastland Shopping Centre, City West Water, Kinderling Kids Radio.
- Sponsored press trips with Mt Buller, Mt Baw Baw, East Gippsland Marketing, Visit Swan Hill, Inspired by Gippsland, Phillip Island, Victoria’s High Country.
- Ongoing relationships with Arts Centre Melbourne, ACMI, Museums Victoria, Zoos Victoria, National Gallery of Victoria, ArtPlay, Silvers Circus and Disney on Ice.
- Product reviews for Tesalate, VTech, Moose Toys, Byron Bay Cookies, Micro Scooters, Make Me Iconic, Tiger Tribe.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you!
PO Box 2511 Footscray VIC 3011