The LEGO City Play Zone is open for every day of the school holidays Monday 3 July to Sunday 16 July at Harbour Town Docklands. If you’re looking for something free and fun to do with the kids then check it out.
I was invited to get a sneak peek of the activities and can report that it’s a great place to relax, learn and play with kids. There’s lots of fun photo opportunities too!
There are several different play stations. Starting with building challenges…
…Lego City iPad games…
…and free build zone at the back where you can display, photograph and share your Lego creations.
There are also opportunities to meet and greet the Lego City Policeman and to win a Lego Prize pack valued at $1000!
These school holidays the LEGO City Play Zone ensures that everything is awesome!
- there are facilitators but adults still need to remain on site to supervise;
- it’s not fenced or gated;
- site is undercover;
- free entry, no time limit for play;
- best for 3+ years as only Lego (small parts) are used so little kids will need to be supervised to ensure they don’t put the pieces in their mouth;
- LEGO City Policeman will meet and greet for 20 minutes and rest for 20 minutes;
- Le Cirque cafe is next door though please be careful with food and drinks inside the play zone of course;
- closest parking is West carpark off Pearl River Road.