Clip n Climb is an indoor rock climbing centre with 37 climbing challenges plus two extra, more daring, activities called the Leap of Faith and Vertical Drop.
Clip n Climb is more suitable for kids 5+ years as some of the steps and gaps are too big for little legs. However, there is enough equipment for an adventurous under 5 climber if they weigh more than 10kg. Little kids just need to be supervised actively within the climbing space. Four year old Baby 2.0 loves it!
Every session of Clip n Climb goes for 1 hour with a 15 minute safety briefing beforehand. It’s important for adults to pay attention during the safety briefing too as adults need to be on hand to assist kids (particularly under 5s) with locking and unlocking the carabiner that secures the safety harness while climbing. If you’re under 12 an adult has to check that the harness is clipped in properly before each climb. There are adult supervisors within the climbing space but you may need to join in too.
Inside the climbing arena there are walls of varying levels of difficulty. It’s great to see a generally nervous Lady AB start with some easier climbs before gaining confidence to tackle some harder climbs.
- Suitable for under 5s minimum 10kg with adult supervision within climbing arena;
- Suitable for older kids;
- Children 12 years and under need to have an adult on premises when climbing;
- 1 hour sessions + 15 minute safety briefing beforehand;
- Wear comfortable clothes and sports type shoes;
- Birthday party packages available;
- BYO food or cafe on site;
- Bring a water bottle to fill up at water tap;
- Free limited street parking;
- Book ahead for sessions during weekends and school holidays; and
- Scoopon currently have an awesome discount for Clip n Climb! Get a climb, slide and leap pass from $10 – that’s a saving of 62%!
This post contains affiliate links. If you book using the links there is no extra cost to you and I earn a small commission that helps me to provide valuable and useful information free for you! Thanks in advance – Joyce