TOT: HOT OR NOT is a travel blog that helps families to explore the best of Melbourne, Regional Victoria and beyond. There are over 1500+ of my personal reviews and tips about things to do and places to go with kids.
Generally the opportunities to work together will be for publishing content reviewing:
- family travel related products and services;
- places to go and things to do with children; or
- child-friendly places to dine out.
Advertising and sponsorship
The site attracts an average of 45,000 unique visitors and 100,000+ page views per month. There are 6300+ subscribers to the weekly newsletter and a very engaged social media following of 20,000+ fans.
The majority of the audience is based in Melbourne, Australia. If your target market is families who live in Melbourne, Regional Victoria or Australia then advertising and sponsorship is an excellent way to promote your business. Unfortunately the scale of the site means that I can no longer support free advertising for commercial businesses.
If you’d like more information please request a media kit.
Products sent for editorial consideration are welcomed, although a feature/exposure on the blog or on social media is not guaranteed and is subject to my discretion. Any feature will be published to fit into the content schedule. If you would like any products returned it shall be at your own cost.
If you have a service or business you’d like me to review, please email me at email@example.com.
In general the total prize pool should be at least $299 in value. A prize of this value makes it worthwhile for readers to enter and reflects my work in producing, publishing, promoting and administering the giveaway. The prize to be given away shall also be provided to me for review and in lieu of a sponsored post payment.
Media & Key Brand Collaborations
- Brand Ambassador for Bobux Shoes.
- Digital Storyteller/Influencer for Melbourne Writers Festival 2017.
- Photographer for SciencePlay Kids.
- Speaker at the Feminist Family Salon 2017 on ‘What is Feminist Parenting’.
- Speaker at Melbourne Writers Festival 2016 on Women and Success.
- Featured in The Age’s Melbourne Magazine as one of Melbourne’s top bloggers.
- Appeared in Bank of Melbourne’s TV ad ‘We Are Melbourne Made’ as a Melbourne maker.
- Featured in Maribyrnong City Council’s blog and Maribyrnong Leader for blog-related children’s art project.
- Sponsored posts with City West Water, Kinderling Kids Radio, Jubilee Village, Shoebox Timeline, Coles, Target, Fisher Price.
- Product reviews for Micro Scooters, Make Me Iconic, Tiger Tribe, Penguin Books, Crayola, ABC Licensing, Tupperware, GoldieBlox, Roominate.
- Relationships with Arts Centre Melbourne, Museum Victoria, National Gallery of Victoria, Zoos Victoria, Melbourne Recital Centre, ArtPlay, The Kids Bookshop, Disney on Ice.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you!
PO Box 2511 Footscray VIC 3011