Welcome to TOT: HOT OR NOT – a travel blog that helps families to explore the best of Melbourne, Regional Victoria and beyond.
My family and I rate places to go, things to do and family travel related products and services. The blog operates on a simple binary rating system – is it HOT or NOT?
Our family of four includes my husband T, Lady AB (a 5 year girl) and Baby 2.0 (a 3 year old boy). T’s a seventh generation Anglo Australian, I’m a first generation Chinese immigrant and the kids are Eurasian and bilingual. We live in inner city Melbourne.
I’m a former intellectual property, IT and media lawyer turned entrepreneur. I own an online bike store CycleStyle and design bike-related projects for councils, community groups and commercial enterprises; develop and produce site-specific creative play events for children; and write another popular lifestyle and food blog called MEL: HOT OR NOT The decisive guide to Melbourne with (non-kid related) reviews about things to do and places to go in Melbourne.
What you’ll find on TOT: HOT OR NOT
- Monday – Playground/play space review
- Tuesday – Event/activity review or family travel related products/services review
- Wednesday – A useful list or roundup with ideas on places to go or things to do
- Thursday – What’s On, a list of events in Melbourne for families and children for the upcoming week.
- Friday – Foodie Friday, reviews of child-friendly places to dine out OR Freebie Friday, with awesome giveaways for you!
In general all reviews are conducted anonymously and at my own cost – if that’s not the case I’ll let you know in the post.
If you want a media kit or just want to say hello, please contact me on email@example.com. I love to hear comments, feedback and suggestions and I’m very good at responding!