Riverslide Skate Park is bonsidered one of the best skate parks in Melbourne and the largest of its kind in inner city Melbourne.
While we’re not really into skating as a family what appeals to us most about this skate park is its location – in the CBD inside lush Alexandra Gardens.
The skate park consists of concrete structures, with ledges, blocks, quarters and more. You can bring your scooter, inline skates, skateboard or BMX bike to Riverslide Skate Park
For spectators the skate park has casual seating around the edge of the skating area, or take a rest at the cafe.
It’s very busy during weekends and school holidays but on a weekday you can have the place to yourself. If you’re in the CBD then it’s a good location for kids to practice their skills and burn off some steam.
- Skate park and playground suitable for toddlers (though skate park during off peak times only);
- Suitable for older kids;
- Toilets ;
- Water tap;
- Riverslide also specialises in Birthday Parties, complete with a marquee, tables and chairs.
- Riverslide Skate Park runs regular skateboard, BMX and scooter lessons for beginners as well as more experienced riders;
- There’s also a nice little café located at the top of the park;
- lockers and first aid facilities on-site.
Riverslide Skate Park, Boathouse Drive, Melbourne
Skate park open 24/7
Sun-Tue, Thu 10am-6pm
Wed, Fri 10am-10.30pm