Bellarine Railway is steam tourist railway run by volunteers between Queenscliff and Drysdale on the Bellarine Peninsula. The railway features a collection of steam locomotives working the oldest Victorian branch line still in operation,
Bellarine Railway provides a great, fun-filled day out for families and one of their most popular special programs is the Day Out With Thomas event which runs several times a year. They are very popular and always sell out!
Day Out With Thomas tickets include:
· Unlimited rides with Thomas in those Troublesome Trucks
· Meet & greet Sir Topham Hatt
· Visit Henry to blow his whistle
· A 45 minute return train ride with a Friend of Thomas
· Spot the Engine activity and Thomas colour-in competition
· Jumping Castle, Children’s Maze, Movies and story telling
· Child’s show bag with Junior Engineer Certificate and Thomas Tattoo
· Photo opportunities galore and more!
Event tickets are valid from 10am to 4pm and families are welcome to take advantage of the unlimited rides and activities both before and after their train ride.
Bellarine Railway, 20 Symonds Street, Queenscliff
Day Out with Thomas 8 and 9 April at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, or 2.30pm
$25 Adults (18 years+/at child’s prices)
$25 Child (4-17 years)
$12 Toddler (1-3 years)
Free Baby (under 11 months)
$90 Family (2 Adults & up to 3 Children)
Thanks to Bellarine Railway I have 3 x family passes (for 4 people) to visit Day Out With Thomas on either 8 or 9 April at 2:30pm.
To win all you have to do is follow the instructions below. Competition closes midnight Monday 26 March and winners will be emailed information as to how to redeem their voucher for tickets. Good luck!