Being relatively new the equipment is clean and the spacious location is not overrun on the rainy weekday we visit.
The play centre is one large room with good sightlines to most areas. There’s only one gated entry/exit and the space is clean and well-lit.
If your kids are comfortable with most of the equipment then you can confidently sit down and enjoy a break while they climb, jump, slide and ride (free wifi available!).
Baby 2.0 begs to go on one of the motorised electric race cars ($2 a ride) then most enjoys riding the tricycles.
In the Jungle themed play area there are your usual inflatables, tadalafil slides and climbing structures as well as a gated area for kids under 4 years (which requires active adult supervision).
The Muffin Break on site is an addition that’s a step above your standard play centre fare.
You’re not allowed to BYO food (baby food and formula excepted) and there are high chairs. The toilets are remarkably clean and stylish, with a kid-sized toilet as well, and the change facilities are in a different room so both men AND women can do the changing!
Crocs play centre in Derrimut is a cut above your usual play centre and recommended if you’re local to the area. Access is easy and there’s free parking on site.
- Free unlimited off-street parking parking;
- Entry fee includes unlimited play. No need to book;
- Children and adults must wear socks. No socks no play;
- You cannot BYO food and drinks, baby food and formula excepted;
- High chairs, kids menu;
- Change facilities;
- Free wifi;
- Party rooms and packages available;
- Reserve a table for a minimum of 4 mums or dads Monday to Friday and receive $8 all day play (except school and public holidays or after 3pm on special event nights). Bookings essential;
- FREE ENTRY between 9.30 – 10.30am on the first Thursday of the month when you share their post on Facebook;
- Kids Disco Nights on 3rd Friday of every month from 5pm (except Dec and Jan);
- If you’re a regular visitor buy 10 entry pass for $80, valid at any Crocs Playcentre for any day (including weekends and public holidays).
Crocs Playcentre Derrimut, Unit 3 & 4, 21 Elgar Road, Derrimut (03) 9363 0872
7 days 9.30am to 5pm
Fridays until 8pm
|School Days||General Entry|
|Children 1-2 years||$9.50||$10.50|
|Children 3-5 years||$11.50||$12.50|
FREE ENTRY FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN UNDER 1 YEAR OLD
Twins entry – $8 per child Monday to Friday. $2 off the general entry price for twins on weekends, school and public holidays.
10 entry pass = $80. Valid at any Croc’s Playcentre on any day including weekends and public holidays.