Summer’s here and it’s time to head outside – but a playground can be a hot place if there’s no shade.
Here’s a list of the HOT playgrounds I’ve reviewed with shade sails or natural shade from trees or surrounding structures.
- Edinburgh Gardens, Fitzroy North
- Gardiner Reserve, North Melbourne
- Melbourne Zoo playground
- Batman Park Northcote
- Harmony Park Coburg
- Plum Garland Memorial Playground, Albert Park
- Howard Dawson Reserve, Glen Iris
- Skinners Adventure Playground South Melbourne
- Beaton Reserve, Powell Street, Yarraville
- Victory Park, Ascot Vale
- Mappin Reserve, Seddon
- Buckingham Reserve Sunshine West
For a long list of more shaded playgrounds in Melbourne click here.
Where is your favourite shaded playground in Melbourne?